Gifts for Dad on Father’s Day – what gift do you get the hard to buy for Dad on Father’s Day? Do you struggle to find Dad the perfect present? Or want to find him something really unusual but don’t know where to start? Then I hope to ease some of that pressure by giving you lots of ideas on what to buy Dad this year – there’s something for all types of Daddy – no matter what his interests.
As I am a small independent business I have some unique offerings and as I can customise pretty much all my products, you’ll be sure to find something that can be personalised to suit your Dad’s tastes.
If you don’t see what you want please get in touch and I’d be happy to discuss making a bespoke item – email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Sentimental Dad
Is your Dad a big softie? Then he’ll love a Memory Box to let him know how much you care. Fill it with photos or special gifts or even some of his favourite treats. The text and imagery is 100% customisable, and some examples are listed below:
- ‘Dia de Muertos’ Sugar Skull Mexican Inspired Memory Box
- Animal Themed Memory Box
- Dad’s Stuff Wooden Box
The Beer Loving Dad
If your Dad loves a beer (or cider or gin!) then he’ll love one of these boozy themed presents.
- Dad’s Beer Crate – a wooden crate in two sizes, with bottle opener attached to crate. Can be personalised.
- Beer Bottle Opener – beer bottle opener made from reclaimed wood.
- G & T Board – mini G & T cutting board to chop lemons or limes on.
- Personalised Gin Board – a paddle shaped board, personalised with a name – perfect for cutting limes.
The Foodie Dad
Does your Dad love his food? Maybe he enjoy some nuts with his beer or does he have more of a sweet tooth? Whether he’s into cheese, snacks or sweets – these gifts will be ideal for him.
- Circular Cheese Board – personalised with a name
- Mini Chest – personalised with text/image combo
- Rectangular Cheese Board – add a name a a picture of a cheese wedge!
- Nuts Storage Pot – a great little storage pot for snacks
The Well Groomed Dad
Does your Dad like to look good? Has he a well trimmed beard or a finely tuned skin care routine? Will Dad soak for hours in the bath? Does he look sharp in his suit and needs somewhere for his cufflinks? Everything you need for the well groomed gentleman can be found here!
- Relax Bath Caddy – a three compartment wooden box to hold to hold the essentials for a soak
- Coin/Cufflink Tray – personalised text on a sturdy wooden tray
- Skin Care Storage – trough style box to hold pamper goodies
- Shaving Kit Box – keep all the shaving bits and bobs in one place
The Messy or Organised Dad
Whether your Dad is super organised or really untidy – he’ll still love these storage options to help keep his “stuff” under control. In a range of sizes and styles – these wooden storage boxes can all be customised with personalised text to suit YOUR Dad.
- Dad’s Stuff Desk Tidy – available in 2 styles
- Bits & Bobs Storage – available in 3 sizes, with personalised text an option
- Dad’s Stuff Box – available in 3 sizes
- Dad’s Stuff Crate – available in 2 sizes with personalised text options
Special Interest Dad
Whatever your Dad is into – I can personalise a wooden item just for him. Whether it’s storage for his fishing, bike or DIY bits or a KEEP OUT sign when he’s gaming – I’ve got a gift for all Dads!
- Personalised Storage – create a bespoke gift with your choice of text and image
- Cycling Crate – a storage solution for his bike helmet, gloves, glasses etc
- Gamer Door Hanger – so Dad can let you know he does not want to be disturbed!
- DIY Box – help him get organised with this quirky “SCREW IT” box.
If your Dad is an animal lover he will love one of my animal themed boxes – which can all be personalised.
- Pet Treat Bowl – for dog or cat treats
- Small Trinket Box – decorated with your choice of animal
- Keepsake Box – your choice of animal and text
- Mini Chest – your choice of animal and text
Don’t forget the card….
I’ve teamed up with the very talented Helen Leslie Illustrator this year to also offer you the option to buy your card and present in one place. Helen has designed a wood themed card to go perfectly with my items.
See the full details of the Father’s Day Card on Helen’s website.
This beautiful card is from an original hand drawing by Helen that is then printed.
These fabulous cards usually retail at £4 – but you can grab yourself one at just £2.50 if ordering with a Father’s day gift.